CS Executive Registration for June 2019 exam
Through this article you will get the registration details about CS Executive exam. You can also check out CS Executive registration procedure, fees, last date.
CS Executive exam is held twice every year i.e June and December.
Registration procedure for CS Executive
Here are the few easy steps to follow while doing CS executive registration.
1. Visit the official website of ICSI and then on the homepage of the website, click on the “Online services”
2. Now, in the Online Services tab, click on the “Register for CS course”.
4. click on the “Proceed to Registration” button.
5. the aspirants need to fill in their basic information, communication details.
- Applied Programme – Choose the CS Programme for which you wish to register for
- Qualification – On the basis of the programme chosen by the students, they need to choose the Qualification from the drop-down menu
- Aadhar Number – It is not a mandatory document but a candidate may fill in their Aadhaar number
- Title – The students need to choose the Mr./Ms./Mrs/Mx from the drop-down menu
- Name of the candidate – Enter your name in this field
- Gender – Choose your Gender from the drop-down menu
- Category – Select your respective category from the drop-down menu.
- Date of Birth – You must enter your Date of birth as provided in the Class 10th certificate
- Nationality – Select your Nationality
- Mobile Number – Enter a valid Mobile Number which should be kept active.
- Email Address – Enter a valid and active Email ID
- Your Complete Address
- Country- Choose your country from the drop-down menu
- State/Province – Select your State
- Postal Code
6. click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next tab of the CS registration form.
7. On submitting the basic details, a Unique ID will be generated. It is advised for the students to note it down and use in case of unsuccessful payment to pay again.
8. Next, the candidates need to provide Education details. Further, the students need to provide their academic details like Name of the School/ college/ university, year of passing, name of the Board, etc.
9. Click on the next button to proceed.
10. In the next screen, the candidates need to select the Source Of Information and check the fee details for the registered programme.
11. Now, the aspirants need to upload the scanned images of their Passport size photograph, signature, and other necessary documents. After the candidates have successfully uploaded the documents as per the specification, click on the “Next” button to submit it and proceed.
12. After the students upload the necessary images, a preview of the Complete registration will appear on the screen. Check that the details provided in the registration form are correct or not. If you are satisfied with the details, then proceed to the next step which is Payment.
13. To pay the fee, select the mode of payment, enter the required details and pay the necessary amount of fee. if the payment is done successfully, a Transaction Id is generated. Note it down.
14. On Successful Payment, You will be registered in the CS programme for which you applied for. You will be intimated about the same.
Note: On completion of the above-given steps, thereafter the documents would be verified by the Institute. After verification, your application shall be approved by the Institute in case you fulfill the eligibility criteria. through email/SMS on registered email id/mobile number.
Last date of CS Executive Registration
Candidates must pay attention to all important dates of the exam. They should plan accordingly. These are the important dates for CS executive 2019 exam.
|For Executive Programme||28th February for appearing in both modules in December Exams in the same year|
|31st May for appearing in single module in December Examination in the same year|
|31st August for appearing in both modules in June Exam in the next year|
|30th November for appearing in single module in June Examination in the next year.|
Guidelines should be followed.
All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp,pdf).
The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs.
File size of student photo should be between 20kb to 50kb.
File Size of student signature should be between 10kb to 20kb..
Conclusion on CS Executive Registration foe June 2019
- Registration procedure for CS Executive
- Last date of CS Executive Registration